A day at the Beach
The beachfront at Belmar is set up quite nicely to allow you to enjoy a nice day of lounging on the beach and swimming in the ocean. Not only is there a clean, wide beach there is also a boardwalk to stroll along, bathrooms and a number of places to get something cold to drink or find a quick meal. Well cover the basics to give you the lowdown on what you can expect when you visit Belmar's beach.
Like many beaches along the coast in New Jersey, you have to pay to play on Belmar's beach. Badges are required for everyone over xxxxx years of age.
Food and Drinks
Daily badge sales begin with the Memorial Day weekend,
continue on weekends only until the full season starts
(the Monday of the third week of June) and then daily for the rest of the season.
Summer Hours of sale for Seasonal and Daily badges are:
- Weekdays from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Weekends and holidays from 9 am to 5 pm.
- The cost for an adult badge is $50.00 (until May 16th, from May 17th on the price will be $60 per badge), a Senior Citizen Badge is $15.00, and daily badges are $7.00.
- Persons fourteen (14) years of age or younger shall be entitled to admission without charge or payment of a fee.
- Disabled individuals, who meet the disability criteria for disability benefits under Title I of the federal Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 401 et seq.) and who possess adequate proof of the same issued by the Social Security Administration, for entry any time during the dates when a fee is required, per person for a seasonal badge - $15.00
- Click Here for information about "Operation Thank You"